Saturday 1 September 2018

6 Powerful Poems from the witch doesn't burn in this one

Hey guys! In this week's blog I'm going to be sharing some of the most powerful poems from Amanda Lovelace's collection: the witch doesn't burn in this one. Please tell me in the comments some of your favourite and inspiring poems.

1. This has to be one of my favourites from the book because it's so damn unapologetic. Do not, I repeat, do not let anybody walk over you.















2. You have all the strength in you that you need; use it and empower others.
















3. The simple line is, you need to look after yourself just like you would a small child. Treat yourself with respect, self care and love.

















4. We are strong, independent women and we've got this. When our enemies intend for us to crawl up in a ball, stand up and fight back. Not because you want to but because you have to.















5. You have no idea what you are capable of until you pick up a pen and write your heart out. Inspire others just like you and not like you to stand up for themselves, fight for what they want and live their happiest life.
















6. It is not normal to go through abuse. I've learnt this throughout the years and I'm here to tell you it isn't right. Society has altered our perceptions of what a healthy relationship is.

















I hope you feel as inspired as I did when I read Lovelace's books. Be powerful, inspire and take care of yourself. Until next time, Vee x

1 comment: