Saturday 24 November 2018

Blogmas: My Favourite Things About Winter

Hey everyone! As it's nearly December I wanted to share some of my favourite things about Winter with you all. Don't forget to let me know your favourite things about Winter in the comments! If you're still missing the Summer, I hope this post reminds you of the good things to come in the Winter season.


My Favourite Things About Winter


  • Thick blankets 
  • Cosying up with a good book and a cup of tea
  • Snow and building snowmen/throwing snowballs
  • Hot drinks on cold nights
  • Watching Christmas movies with my partner and his family
  • Listening to Christmas music in the car on long drives
  • Shopping and wrapping (minus the stress and money)
  • Onesies and comfy socks
  • Log fires
  • Christmas craft and baking
  • Oversized jumpers
  • Going to London at Christmas time
  • The smell of cinnamon and pine needles
  • Cute outfits
  • Decorating the tree and the house
  • The general magic feeling I get at Christmas time
  • Crunchy, icy leaves 

I hope you all enjoyed this post and it reminded you of some good Winter memories. Until next time, love, Vee x 


6 comments:

  1. Such a cute post! It reminds me of all the lovely things about winter and makes me not hate the cold so much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this post! I love drinking mulled wine around London at night during Christmas time! It’s one of my fondest moments here ❄️

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved this post! My favorite things about winter are Christmas music, the weather and spending time with my family ♡

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this! It made me feel so cosy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love winter clothes in general, much better than summer clothes! I love boots, thick socks, jumpers and gloves. Oh and scarves and hats ��

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is truly a great read for me. I have bookmarked it and I am looking forward to reading new articles. Keep up the good work!. https://bit.ly/2BbJc1t

    ReplyDelete