Saturday 12 May 2018

Bookish Merch For Your Loved One

We all have that bookworm in our life, and if you don't know who it is, then it's probably you! If you're thinking about buying gifts for a loved one or just for yourself, then have a look at my list of bookish merchandise to buy. Enjoy!

Stationary and Bookmarks


One of my favourite bookish sellers is Fable and Black (UK) who sell bookish pins, mugs, notebooks and much more. I personally had a haul before Christmas and bought myself some notebooks, pins, patches and tote bags.

I bought myself this reading journal that's absolutely gorgeous and I can't wait to start using it. I also bought a few notebooks with various quotes. Can you tell I'm obsessed with tea?












The bookmark in the photo is from Wallflower Designs and I received it when I was a rep. Charlie has some beautiful designs on her website which you can find here. I love Fangirl quotes!














Pins and Patches 


I have the "Read more" pin and "Books" patch from Fable and Black and I absolutely adore them! I even got a discount on the pin because it was damaged before buying (I haven't noticed at all).
















(Photos from Fable and Black's website)

I still need to buy a denim jacket to sew this bad boy on to!
















Tote Bags

This tote bag is also from Fable and Black and I use it for everything -not just books! It's sturdy and will be the perfect gift for a literary lover to show off.















Mugs

I bought this mug on Amazon and I absolutely love it. I admit I haven't read all the Harry Potter books, I watched the movies, but I still love the quotes!
















If you love Beauty and the Beast then you'll love Primark's selection of Disney pieces. I searched high and low for this Chip mug and finally found it! Now I just need Mrs Potts and the purses. I also have the Chip Purse which stands next to my mug (they're too cute to use!).












I hope you enjoyed the blog and if you have any merch ideas you'd like to share with me, please drop a link in the comments.

Remember to follow my Instagram: neurotic.writer.ramblings

No comments:

Post a Comment