Wednesday 15 August 2018

Sunshine Blogger Award

Hey guys! So in this week's blog post I'm going to be talking about the Sunshine Blogger Awards and how you can take part.

I was nominated by Multipotentialite Thoughts  for the Sunshine Blogger Awards. I'm so pleased! As the blog suggests, it's about lifestyle, DIY, literature and much more! Thank you so much for the nomination!


This award has some rules if you are nominated and want to take part:

1. Thank the person who nominated you and link their blog to this post
2. Answer the 11 questions asked by the nominator
3. Nominate 11 other bloggers
4. Ask them 11 questions - different from the ones you've answered
5. List the rules
6. Display the Sunshine Blogger Award on your post or blog site.

Questions asked by Multipotentialite Thoughts:


Where do you see yourself in 5 years from now?


In five years I hope my blog is even larger and I hope to write more and eventually publish a book - hopefully poetry if I can keep going! I also want to travel to a lot more places and maybe even move to another country.


What social stigma does society need to get over?


I think everyone needs to get over the fact anyone can love anyone. There are still so many people who won't accept people who are gay, lesbian, trans etc. Love is love people! It's not hard to understand! Also, mental health - we need to talk about it more, in books, TV, movies. The more we talk about it, the more people we can help encourage to talk to someone and recieve the help and support they need.


What are your views on religion?


I respect everyone's views and religion unless that religion disrespects someone. Don't go around yelling your opinion - if someone wants to learn about a religion, they will. They don't need you jumping down their necks trying to convince them your religion is better than anything else and is the only way.

I'm personally an atheist and that's all I will say.


What is your lucky number and why?


13! I kind of picked it because it's Taylor Swift's lucky number and I absolutely love Friday the 13th. It's not unlucky, it's just our suspicions that get the better of us. I love to like the things that others hate most.


Why did you start blogging?


Excellent question! I was a digital media trainee and one of my main tasks was to create blog posts on a weekly basis. When I left, I really missed writing them and I had thought about starting a blog for a while. I want to share my views and recommend books to people - it is the most magical feeling when someone reads a book based on your review.


Name 3 things that bring you happiness in every day life.


My partner. Food (not even joking). Writing and reading (can I have that as one please?!)


What genre of music do you enjoy?


I enjoy listening to pop and country. But if Taylor Swift was a genre, and I believe she is, then I choose her.


Do you think aliens exist?


Yes. The universe is too large for there to only be humans.


When do you blog? During the day or in the evenings?


I schedule my blogs for Saturday afternoons mainly, sometimes Wednesdays. I write whenever I can!


Can you play a musical instrument?


Yes, I can play guitar and have taken many lessons.


Do you speak any other language than English? If yes, which language/s?


No, I really don't have the patience for it! I get so confused. The English language is confusing enough for me. Although I wouldn't mind learning Italian.


I Nominate:


@destinyischoice

@hamster_says

@bibookishbabe

@TaraOSullivan15

@that_book_girl

@termine_anthony

@BloggerOrdinary

 @Love_SophBlog

@britonabudget1

@EverydayLake

@_emycatmuir


My 11 Questions


Why did you start blogging?

What's your favourite genre to read?

What are three things you would take to a desert island?

Who is your favourite author/poet?

If you could be any animal, what would you be and why?

What is your go to comfort food?

Favourite TV show/film?

What 5 things could you not live without?

Do you have any pets?

What was your favourite subject in school?

If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would you go and why?


Thank you for reading! I hope you enjoyed this post and I'll see you guys soon. Love, Vee x

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing this post! It was great to learn more about you and what you believe in. I hope you get to write that book of poems and visit many new places in the years to come!
    Joan
    kindness-compassion-and-coaching.com

    ReplyDelete