Saturday 20 January 2018

Twenty Facts About Me

Well hello there. I think I'm getting the hang of posting regularly! So I am writing this blog because I think it's good for you guys to get to know a little bit more about me and what I enjoy.


1. I eat way too much chocolate. I am seriously considering making my life ambition to help authors with their chocolate addictions and open up a rehab. 

2. My favourite TV shows are: Friends, Gilmore Girls,The Inbetweeners, Jane the Virgin, The Vampire Diaries and Gavin and Stacey.

3. My most annoying habit is picking my nails.

4. My favourite book right now is probably Every Day by David Levithan.

5. My all time favourite series has got to be the Shiver trilogy by Maggie Stiefvater.

6. My favourite authors are: David Levithan, Rainbow Rowell, John Green, Huntley Fitzpatrick and Maggie Stiefvater (I spoke about this in a recent blog of mine).

7. I'm pansexual.

8. Apart from the UK I have been to Portugal, France, New York and the Spanish island of Ibiza.



9. Places I would like to visit: Italy, LA, Canada and Amsterdam.

10. My middle name is Leigh and my parents picked this because my aunt's name is "Kayleigh."

11. My favourite food to eat is chocolate (obviously) and burgers.

12. My favourite drink is probably a latte (none of that complicated crap like strawberry, raspberry and watermelon frappe or decaf soy latte).

13. My favourite number is 13.

14. I have an unhealthy obsession with Taylor Swift and have been a fan since I was seven years old.


15. I am in a long distance relationship.

16. I also have a long distance best friend (all the best people live far away!!)

17. My favourite movie is Bridget Jones (all three of them).

18. I want to become a published writer and freelance editor/proofreader.

19. I love unicorns. I have a onesie, stationary, ornaments, clothes, slippers and even a night light that my partner's parents bought for me.

20. Three years ago I was suffering with crippling anxiety and couldn't leave the house. And thanks to the support of friends, family and most of all, Oliver (for pushing me when I just couldn't face it) I am now able to travel to London alone, go out shopping (I've nearly conquered shopping centres) and become so much more confident in myself as a person. Without Oli's help I wouldn't be able to do the things I do today.


I hope you guys enjoyed reading 20 facts about me and don't forget to subscribe and follow my Bookstagram: @neurotic.writer.ramblings

No comments:

Post a Comment