Saturday 24 March 2018

#BookwormProblems

Hey guys! ❤ I hope your weekend is going well. This week's blog is all about #Bookwormproblems. I've asked some of my fellow readers what some of their bookworm problems are. Here they are... Some of my bookworm problems include having a long TBR list where I don't have time to read everything; waiting for new releases, trying to find fan bases for stand alone books I love and not being able to find a bookmark when I need one!
Ticia Coen (Instagram: trishyco73) says: "I read really late into the night (just one more chapter...) and then I’m tired in the morning." She also mentioned her TBR pile is huge; "Also my “to be read pile” is a REAL problem. In paperback/hardback: 45. On my Nook app: 30. On my iBooks app: 250. On my Kindle app: 1,250.

That sounds like an insane amount of books! But I think we can all sympathize with Tricia.

Jen Oddo (Instagram: starcrossesbookblog) shares her bookish problems: "Being afraid that I'll NEVER make a dent in my TBR. I tried to put a limit on not having more than 500 books in my TBR. HA, yeah right. Then I thought 700 would be a good number to keep it at. Uhhhh that didn't happen either. And now I've just given up trying to keep a limit on it."
I think everyone is going through the same problem of having too much to read and having too little time! It may be silly but I actually become anxious when I think I won't have enough time in life to read all the books I want to.
Simone K (Instagram: simmyk_bookstagram) says one of her bookish problems is "not being able to get comfortable while reading." This is so true! My hands start aching or I have to turn over in bed every few pages. It's extremely irritating but a bookworm has to do what a bookworm has to do. Kate (Instagram: bitchybookshelf)says her bookish problems are:
  • Buying books and never reading them. 
  • Going to the library and checking out books and never reading them.
  • Library late fees. 
  • Reading too many books at once. 
  • Missing out on my social life because I would rather be reading.
  • Finding spoilers online.
Those are some really important ones. I know I hate when I read spoilers online and don't even get me started on library fees. I hope you guys liked this interactive blog and I'll see you next week! Love, Vee x

1 comment:

  1. Great post! My problems are library fees and too many books to read at once!

    ReplyDelete